Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I want your letters!

Hello, Polite Readers!

Please send me your letters! I have quite the busy weekend planned, so I will be writing Sunday's post within the next day or two. If you'd like to have the chance to be the first letter I respond to, e-mail me now!

Here's a bit more information on what I'm looking for:

You can either send me a specific message that you've received and need help responding to, or a situation you've encountered in the past and were unsure how to handle. Or you can create a hypothetical situation that you are curious about!

You can sign your actual name, an alias, or ask to be signed "Anonymous." You can include a link to your website, blog or Etsy shop if you'd like.

Here's a reminder of what I can't do:

I cannot give you legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

I am not an advice columnist in the traditional sense. I can provide you with a politely worded response, and a bit of generic advice on how to handle a situation, but I am not Dear Abby or Miss Manners.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please post your email, instead of just a link? I don't have Outlook, so your link just comes up as an error! I'd love to get your advice on how to handle something - what an awesome blog/service you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, sorry! The address is Politelyworded@gmail.com

    Thank you for pointing out the problem, I'll be sure to spell it out in future posts so people can just copy and paste as needed. I look forward to receiving your letter :)

    ReplyDelete