Sunday, December 30, 2012

I need your letters!

Hello Polite Readers!

I don't mean to complain, but my in-box has been sadly quiet lately. I need your letters and column ideas to keep this blog alive! If you have an idea, please send it to me at Politelyworded@gmail.com. If you think that your friends would enjoy my writing and have some letters to send it, please share the link on Facebook, Twitter, your own blog, wherever you feel comfortable promoting me.

I would love to continue my 2x a week update schedule, but right now I am coming up with topics on my own without any letters to answer, and I am running a little short of inspiration. I may have to cut back to once a week or less if things don't pick up.

That said, I have really enjoyed these past few months of writing Politely Worded! It's been so much fun reading your letters, responding to you, and chatting in the comment section. I've received great feedback over on Facebook, too. I'm happy that so many people enjoy the way I communicate, and that there's an interest in maintaining civility in the face of rudeness or just plain weird behavior. I will keep it going for as long as I can!

Thank you for reading, and I look forward to hearing from more of you in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment